Terms and conditions
tl;dr one license = one person reading the eBook.
You can use any number of devices to read the book, but you may not transfer it to other people.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
- If you are experiencing any difficulties buying and/or downloading the book, please contact us for assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are permitted to download the eBook but this license is personal to you only and is non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the book content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the book is expressly prohibited.
- You may use the eBook on more than one platform concurrently.
- The licence is valid for one person only. You may not make or distribute unauthorised copies of the book, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the book, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- Any purchase of the book can be refunded in 30 days since the day of purchase. For purchases older than 30 days, please contact us at: email@example.com
- You are granted the right to download the eBook
- You may print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of you eBook reader.
- You agree to protect the book from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the book except to the extent permitted under applicable law.